*Prices as Marked | *T&Cs Apply
Last Updated: AUGUST 2023
1. We are Fewstone Pty Ltd (ACN 010 496 465) as trustee for the City Beach Trust and its Related Bodies Corporate (as defined by the provisions of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Provider, we, us and our). We are committed to respecting your privacy. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
3. Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device). When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For more information, visit:
5. You can download this policy as a PDF using the link at the beginning of this document. Reasonable requests for sending this policy in other formats/circumstances can be made by contacting us via the contact details in this policy.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
6. We offer customisable settings to modify your cookies.
7. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
a. Keeping you signed in.
b. Remembering your shopping cart or other temporary information between pages and sessions.
c. Understanding how you use our Website and Services.
9. Types of cookies we use are:
a. Session Cookies: Used to operate our Service (remembering temporary information between pages).
b. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
c. Security Cookies: Used for authentication and security.
d. Analytics (and marketing) Cookies: Used for tailoring marketing / advertising and to understand how you use our website.
LIST OF COOKIES
10. The cookies we use change from time to time. Here is a table of the cookies used at the time of this policy’s last update:
|Name||Provider||Purpose||Retention Period (Days)*|
*0 days indicates the cookie will expire in less than 24 hours. Session indicates the cookie will expire at the end of the user session (log out / closure of page).
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT AND OUR OTHER DOCUMENTS
11. We may update this document from time to time. Any changes will be notified via posting the updated information on this page.
12. We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "effective date" at the top of this document.
13. You are advised to review this document periodically for any changes. Changes to this document are effective when they are posted on this page.
14. Here is a list of our other policies and agreements: