We have some great programs to keep to the little ones active and having fun at the same time!
The Monkey Club is cleverly disguised as a jungle full of fun, all while promoting bonding between you and your Monkey(s), as well as helping them learn confidence, resilience, and healthy habits through active play. (We won’t tell if you don’t.) You’ll get the benefits of our standard membership, plus more for your monkey and one parent every visit.* Little Lizards Class Program is a prerequisite.
- Instructor-led class every Saturday, offering games, rock climbing instruction and fun
- Unlimited Rock Climbing **
- Free Guest Days
- Family Fun Nights on Saturday ($60 value)
- Access to sports courts and our Entertainment Hub table games (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Gear Rental
- Member Appreciation Nights
- Invaluable Monkey and Parent time
- PLUS Exclusive Discounts in our restaurant, bar, kids’ camps, birthday parties, and more!
Little Lizards – $75
This is a 4 week intro series where kids and their parents will learn basic techniques through play and games all the while getting more comfortable on the wall and getting to spend some quality time with your little one(s). A full membership is included during the month you are enrolled, so you can practice what you learn! And yes there is coffee!
Saturdays 9:00am – 10:00am*
*Classes start on the first Saturday of the month
Youth Certification Program
The YCP class is for ages 12 – 15 that want to become belay certified. This is a 3-part certification and the steps are:
- The physical class where the student physically learns the mechanics and techniques of belaying
- The follow up class goes over gym specific rules to ensure the safety of the student and everyone around them
- The written and physical test
Once you are certified your certification will last for 1 year.
Call to schedule